So on Monday Luke was outside and caught 2 lightning bugs ! And well he thought that he should feed them to thistle so he put them in Thistle’s cage and then thistle ate them ! It was sooooo…. cool but probably the biggest mistake I ever made !!!!!!!!!!!
The next day Alexis (http://thejewelscase.wordpress.com/) went up to feed her and noticed that her beard was BLACK (which means that she was mad ) Saddly I thought nothing about it ;( then that night I went to the pet store to buy her some sand .
When I came we came home I ran up to my room and set down the sand and said ”Hey Thistle ! How you doing ? ” She she had her eyes half-open and half closed and that looked very wired . So I tapped the glass and she did not move I tapped it harder and she didn’t budge !! What was wrong ? I started crying immediately and was yelling ” THISTLE! THISTLE !” she did not move I was sobbing like crazy ! I ran down stairs and said to my mom crying” Thistle wont wake up.” my mom hugged me then we all went up stairs to see .
Yes , my dearest friend Thistle had died !!!! lightning bugs are very poisonous ! Apparently if you feed your lizard 1 lighting bug it will die that hour ! thistle was very tough cuz she ate 2 and was alive a whole 24 hours !!
The good news that is keeping me alive ,along with knowing that God will never die and will never leave us is that …I am going to buy a baby bearded dragon on Wednesday I will put out a picture of her as soon as I can . her name will be Prickles !
p.s. those pictures of the baby bearded dragons are not mine , but i will soon put a picture out of PRICKLES !!!